If you have a disability that impacts the way you use the Web, register with us and get contacted when website owners want to test the accessibility and usability of websites.
- Get paid to test Web sites (at least $50 per test, more for some tests).
- Use your own computer technology in the privacy of your own home.
- Some restrictions apply:
- You must have a verifiable disability.
- You must indicate your use of at least one of the following:
- assistive technology
- specialized browser settings
- adaptive strategies due to cognitive disability
- You must have a PayPal account in order to get paid. (If you don't, you may create one after you have registered here.)
- Please obtain a "promo code" from Knowbility or a participating organization, or contact email@example.com for assistance.
AccessWorks provides the database from which you may recruit Web site testers with disabilities; we also provide custom tester recruiting to meet your needs. Our partners provide the platform for unmoderated online testing—far faster and less expensive than traditional usability lab testing. You now have two platform options; please visit their sites for more information:
We'd also like to hear from you directly. The button below will bring up your own emailer, with the message pre-addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject pre-entered as "Testing Platform Inquiry." In the body, let us know about your testing requirements, schedule, and any other concerns you may have. Many thanks for your interest!Contact Us